Update on the Blog

 Hellow~
As you maybe noticed.. I wasn't really able to post any updates in a while now..
I'm really sorry about this.

If I'm being honest, the reason for this is simply that I can't quite keep up with it healthwhise..
I takes about 4hours a day to gather all the informations and post them on here, next to work and the overall effort that I'm trying to put into my day in order to work on a better future, it is simply too much for me too handle and has caused me quite a few stress related breakdowns in the last week of being active on here...
As much as it bothers me to take the L after such a short time, I decided that putting my own wellbeing at risk for a Blog that overall 3, to at max 8 people are interested in, simply isn't worth it..

I'm really interested in keeping something like this up and maybe I will give it another try in the future, when I'm overall happier and more organized but for now it's probably for the best to take a step back and focus on other things, I could easily use those 4hours to study japanese instead.. which, on the long run, would make more sense.

For now I will kick out most of the bands that I was checking lately and only focus on the onces that I'm actually interested in.. I might post about them but since I feel like it wouldn't be enough for a blog like this, I'm only doing so on my private accounts occasionally...

Again.. I'm really sorry for giving up so fast. I really enjoyed doing it but simply can't do it at this current time.. I hope you'll be able to understand this.

Comments